Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

18 Jan 2010

Andy Warhol Pop Art

Over the past couple of weeks all three year 4 classes have been making their own Pop Art Ocean Paintings. Have a look at what we did and some of the finished paintings. What do you think, do you like them?




7 comments:

  1. hi

    wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!these look amazing and they look as if a lot of work have gone into them. i hope you enjoyed the lesson. i did

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow!!!!!I hop you hade a good lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing I think the POP art looks stuning I love it!!!! and I like the way we made the art this good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pop art was fun, I really enjoyed it, all of the pop arts above look like alot of effert have been put to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    WoW!!!!! awesome,these are stunning.They look like they are relly made out from proffecionals.These children look like they are having loads of fun.Espicially I did!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very awesome art! It looks like everyone had fun creating the art. You all should be proud, it is very brilliant and eye catching! I would have never fond this post, if it had not been for an assignment from my teacher Mr. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were some very creative paintings. Looks like the students were having a lot of fun making them. The paintings were very colorful as well.

    ReplyDelete