This blog will show the work completed by my class throughout their Games Based Learning Topic using Endless Ocean for the Nintendo Wii as a stimulus.
I really liked the ending and how you used vocabulary, but maybe you could make it more interesting by adding more paragraghs.
Hi there Zoha,I'm David from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I spend a lot of time on the water fish and playing. I like how you used your vocabulary and how you painted a picture with you story. Keep up the good work. David.http://davidmathisedm310.blogspot.com/
I really liked the ending and how you used vocabulary, but maybe you could make it more interesting by adding more paragraghs.
ReplyDeleteHi there Zoha,
ReplyDeleteI'm David from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I spend a lot of time on the water fish and playing. I like how you used your vocabulary and how you painted a picture with you story. Keep up the good work.
David.
http://davidmathisedm310.blogspot.com/