Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

12 Jan 2010

Problem Solving with Mr. McCafferty

During Numeracy with our parents this week we took the classroom outside and participated in some problems solving activities. So that the children remember the stages of solving the problem we sing (or shout) our problem solving chant, it goes like this:
Identify the problem so you all understand,
Then you listen to each other coz you've got to make a plan,
Then you do it, you do it, you do it, do it, do it,
Then you check.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!Wow!Wow!

    I think putting in this viseo is a brilliant idea!.So that people or even children can learn how to do problem solving.Really really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the chant on the problem solving is a great way to install positive affirmation in to the children's mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your song was brilliant 4c and 4a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My name is Kathleen. I was assigned to look through this post for my EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. This chant is great! It is simple and catchy. (I sang it for a little while after I listened to your class.) I know first-hand that simple and catchy can be one of the best ways to remember some things.

    ReplyDelete