Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

11 Jan 2010

Perry's Story Ending

Old Nick’s eyes narrowed, “Yes, I have one of those; however I will not give it to you.”
Monica frowned at Old Nick,” WHAT!!” She yelled. Monica was furious!
Although she was extremely desperate to fix the problem, she had to do something
for all the damage she had caused. “There has to be something I can do?”
She asked.” I have a clue for you; you have to use your pencil.” Then Monica had a brilliant idea.
She got out her pencil and began to draw a magic eraser. Monica rubbed out every single damage prank she had made.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I really liked the way he used the puctuation.
    and most of all it was exelent.Perry has showed a good example to others.And i just cant say what should perry improve on.It is sooo perfect!!

    ReplyDelete