For the past two weeks the year 4 team have been building a writing corner for the children to use when they need inspiration. This has been kept as a secret and the children have had no idea what has been going on. Today we invited Mrs. Waite to the grand opening of the writing room, the children were really excited to see what was inside . . .
For the Parents:
• Do you think the room will be a useful resource for your children?
• Would this have been helpful to you when you were at school?
21 Jan 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the romm is fantastic, everyone will enjoy writing in the writing corner.
ReplyDeleteI really like the room it is amazing.
ReplyDeleteyou bet grif i like it to
ReplyDeletei love the room! miss razor mr lucas and miss meera rock thanks for the setting up the amazing
ReplyDeleteKirsty is really excited about the writing room and its great to have an area where they can be inspired to bring out their creative sides. Its great to hear Kirsty talking about the opening with so much excitement and looking forward to USING it !!
ReplyDeleteWe was all in joy for the room to open .
ReplyDeleteThankyou,Mrs Meera,Mr Lucas and Mrs Razor for the room!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mrs Meera, Mrs Razor and Mr Lucas for the wonderful room, I think everyone liked it!!
ReplyDeleteThis room rock,all thanks to ms Raizer,mr Lules and ms Meera these people are fantastic and they of course ROCK.From now I will sit there and write.
ReplyDeleteI came to this blog as an assignment for Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I think the room is beautiful and looks great, however, if I were to have a writing lab, I don't really think it would have had much effect on myself personally. I have never been a big fan of writing. It's not that I'm not creative, or that I haven't had enough inspiration in my life, but it's just I've never really been that great when it came to a second opinion of what I had written. However, I do recall many of my peers in grade school who could have very much benefited from a lab like that. So those children are very fortunate.
ReplyDelete