Mr. Moss made a visit to Year 4 today and gave us a talk on his work at Atlantis. Mr. Moss went onto tell the children all about Sharks and the pupils managed to learn a lot of new information.
10 Jan 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog will show the work completed by my class throughout their Games Based Learning Topic using Endless Ocean for the Nintendo Wii as a stimulus.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI actually liked the way that Mr Moss taught
us all interesting facts about sharks in Atlantis and in the ocean.This taught me alot
of things about sharks most of all.Now my
parents are proud of me.
I was suprised when Mr Moss said that sharks are'nt dangerous.I had fun.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Collin. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. This video contains some very interesting facts about sharks. The students clearly enjoyed the presentation.