Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

6 Jan 2010

4B First Dive

4B are just back from their first dive in Manuarai and what a dive it was. They managed to find a Leopard Whipray. The Whipray is a massive 5 meters long and also has a poisonous tail. This is the largest species we have discovered yet!

7 comments:

  1. Jacky McCafferty8 January 2010 at 00:11

    This topic looks brilliant. I wish we had things like this to do when I was at school. Looking forward to seeing all the things you discover throughout your topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Wii Dive software :) Really want to have a go. Dubai is a bit far away kids! Enjoy exploring the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I think that it is useful for me to learn more about fishes and my parents will be proud of me to if i learn different types of fish.And i have played this game with mr Mcaferty and it was brilliant.I am sure that everyone loves it.

    for now shwetha 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this looks fab Year4 and im sure you are going to learn so much learning about the differnt fish and the habitat they live in. Can Year2 ome and have a go?
    Miss Sheridan

    ReplyDelete
  5. tiger sharks are the best ever :)This project has great graphics the fish are so realistic I wish it was me in there!wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great way to study about marine life, exciting and captivating. The kids are so involved and eager. I'm sure they will learn a lot from these dives. Edutainment!!
    Evander's parents

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so fun to do!

    ReplyDelete