Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

21 Jan 2010

WE FOUND A WHALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you didn't hear the massive cheer coming from my classroom this afternoon I thought I would let you know that 4A found a whale! We were swimming in the Deep Valley and passing by some rocks when just to the left of us we saw a giant light blue whale passing by above us. I have never seen the children so excited before! We then immediately ran out of the classroom and measured its 15 meter length. It turned out 15 meters was the length of our corridor, have a look at the moment we found thw whale . . .

10 comments:

  1. I am really proud of 4A.They have worked raelly hard to find a whale i guess so.And I am super happy that they found a whale.At the same time i am shoked.4A is really lucky.I wish the best to 4A to find more great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shwetha i hope 4b is as lucky to find something like a whale

    good luck 4b

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachael showering23 January 2010 at 18:16

    I think the children in class 4a were really excited to find there first whale....

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was such a big moment for us we where so exsited yeh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacky McCafferty23 January 2010 at 22:14

    I bet the whole school heard you when you found that whale! Well done. I wonder what you are going to find next. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done year4. You have done some outstanding work. I am very impressed.

    Keep up the exceptional work.

    Regards
    MR C :)
    Wellington Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must of love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very exiting the Humpback Whale was 15m!Thats very big!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the excitment when we found the 15 meter long whale I was overjoyed with the discovery(as you can see)and also I went a bit over the top but still AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I can't believe how excited they all got! I watched the video and it was crazy. That is really cool though. Congratulations 4A!

    ReplyDelete