Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

18 Jan 2010

Science with 4B . . .

Miss. Carter took her class outside into the playground this week to hunt for habitats. The hunt went well and they managed to find lots of animals and found out where they live. What did you find 4B?




3 comments:

  1. I like how you where looking in Grops so you cold find diffrent habbitats and orgnisams.

    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that the class gets to learn things hand on. I think it gives them a more clearer idea of what they're learning. I had to read this post as part of an assognment in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had to read this post as an assignment for my EDM 310 Class from Mobile, Al. This sounds like a lot of fun, I wish my classes would do things like this! What an exciting way to learn about habitats and science!

    ReplyDelete