Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

14 Jan 2010

4C Find a Seal . . .

Miss. Emmett's class were on a dive yesterday and managed to find a seal. They are the first class to find a mammal and were really excited about it.

8 comments:

  1. It was really fun and exiting finding a seal under the water and on our boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seal was very big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding a seal on our boat was a shock,you can find more in Green Garden. Did you know seals are mamals with a spindle shaped body? What a discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so exited when we found a seal.It was such a briliant dive. The seal was very big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was interesting to find a seal now I know that a seal is a mammal and its big not so small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so cool to find lots of seal and fish and now we knew all about lots of fish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very impressive you guys! I myself haven't seen a seal that big. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete