We then headed to the Lagoon and found the dolphin again. It was stuck there and needed our help to set it free. We also saw a Manta Ray swimming around the lagoon and 4C had not seen a Manta Ray before which brought up the question; should we save the dolphin or look at the Manta Ray? What would you do?
In the Comments:
• Find and write a fact about a dolphin.
20 Jan 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tough dissicion 4c
ReplyDelete4a could save the dolphin then follow the mante ray because you need to save animals and not let them die.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should save the dolphin first then look at the Manta ray.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a really fun game! All the animals on the screen look so real, and I can tell that all the students are having fun with it. So the question was to either save the dolphin trapped in shallow water or look at the Manta Ray?
ReplyDeleteThe students really seem to understand the importance of saving animals!
I am a student at the University of South Alabama, and I came across this blog while doing one of my assignments for Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I don't ever remember getting to do anything like your class when I was their age. They really seem to enjoy it, and it looks like an amazing way to engage students in marine life education. Keep up the good work, students! You all are very bright!
http://ferrisjessicaedm310.blogspot.com/