Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

22 Jan 2010

The Children Seeing the Room for the First Time

Once Mrs. Waite had cut the ribbon to open the room the children were allowed in to finally see what was there. Look at their reactions! I am sure they are going to be writing some great pieces in there.


In the Comments:
• Write a sentence about how you felt the first time you entered the room.
• How do you think it will help your writing?

7 comments:

  1. I think everybody loves it !!! Thats good !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it was really nise i am sure evry body loved it even i loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meera Gopalakrishnan25 January 2010 at 20:21

    Hope this quiet writing corner will get our Year 4 boys and girls to get their immensely imaginative stories flowing from their brain through their arms and fingertips onto that BIG WRITE book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt amzed when I walked in to the writing room I think it will help my writing by making me faster and write more in storys "wow"!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As like everyone said,I sertenly am amazed.This is a good chance for children to have extra peace in their writing i mean silence.WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really cool and will help us us alot with our worK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the rooms looked very preety!!!

    ReplyDelete