Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

17 Feb 2010

The Invisible Maze . . .

During Problem Solving this week Mr. McCafferty's class went through the invisible maze. The object of the maze is to work through the maze helping each other find the way. It is made harder by the fact that the teacher does say anything when they get a move correct and just makes a noise if they get it wrong, meaning they have to start again. Have a look below at the group working very well together.

3 comments:

  1. You all did well working as a team and seemed to get quite far before the going the wrong way. Did you remember all the moves up to that point and complete the maze?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to say that it was super AWESOME!!!!! my friends were helping me out as i had a hard time to choose everyone did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it is me Salaih. I have watched the video "The invisible maze" and you all did great team work, I am very proud!!!
    Keep up the great team work and complete the maze! Bye... Salaiah

    ReplyDelete