Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

3 Feb 2010

Health Workshops

Today Year 4 had their healthy workshops where they had the opportunity to move around lots if different activities such as an aerobics class, yoga, boxercise and using the Wii Fit. Have a look at the photos below.



In the Comments:
Write down two things that you learnt at the workshops?
What was your favourite workshop?

6 comments:

  1. Meera Gopalakrishnan3 February 2010 at 21:40

    An Acrostic poem on HEALTHY MIND & BODY

    Healthy foods in daily diet
    Energising boxercise and
    Aerobics make it fun to keep
    Life a lovely one
    Teeth to treat with care we must
    Heart and Brain do indicate to us
    Yoga relaxes us anytime.


    Massage away your pains and aches
    I see only the good things here.
    Nintendo WiiFit we love to play
    Daring to defeat our friends' scores

    &

    Brainteasers are great to set
    Others thinking before we said
    "Dips and Veggies make great tasty snacks"
    "Yummy smoothies make a rainbow health!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! this is a tricky question.There are many workshops,But my preference workshop is the Wii fit!!!! I like it the most because it captures my consentration.Most of all makes me consentrate and focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, There were lots of workshops that I liked, but bpxercise was my favourite one, It made me feel like I am getting fiter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that healthy week is realy good for your body so i am very happy we did it. My favourite fitness work out was boxersize. I learnt that a tipe of chocolate is healthy for you if you do not eat it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all had fun in the Health Workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys! I'm a student at the University of South Alabama, and I am taking an EDM 310 course. I was looking at your blog and I find it so interesting. I wish I got to do these things when I was your age in school. Your yoga exercise would be my favorite! Keep up the great work!

    Amberly Elmore

    http://elmoreamberlyedm310.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete