This blog will show the work completed by my class throughout their Games Based Learning Topic using Endless Ocean for the Nintendo Wii as a stimulus.
Endless Ocean
3 Feb 2010
Baking Healthy Snacks
Year 4 have been baking all week. On Sunday Miss. Carter's class made carrot cake. Tuesday saw Mr. McCafferty's class baking blueberry muffins and on Tuesday Miss. Emmett's class made banana cake. They were all lovely. In the Comments: Which cake did you like best? Do you help bake at home?
This is most likely a wonderful question to ask the raeders.Anyway I really liked all the classes cakes,they all were the best.But my most best chosen cake was actually the banana cake wich 4C made."WELL DONE TO ALL THE CLASSES!!!!"
I loved all of the year 4 cakes. But my favorite cake was blueberry cake that 4A made.I loved the fisherman game. we made the pesto that smelt good. My favorite work shop was I.c.I.
A "Hello" to Year 4 Students from the United States of America!
I am a college student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Mobile is located on The Gulf of Mexico. My name is Jackie and I am studying to be a math teacher for students aged about 11-18. A class that I am taking teaches us about technology and the classroom. Our professor, Dr. Strange, has told me about your blog and I logged on to learn about what you do.
Baking in school? How fun! The snacks looked yummy and everyone seemed to be having fun. Carrot cake is one of my favorites! It's so great to make healthy food choices, as healthy foods make you able to think fast and play hard!
I look forward to seeing more interesting things on your class blog.
Enjoy!
Jackie Gorski University of South Alabama EDM310 United States of America
This is most likely a wonderful question to ask the raeders.Anyway I really liked all the classes cakes,they all were the best.But my most best chosen cake was actually the banana cake wich 4C made."WELL DONE TO ALL THE CLASSES!!!!"
ReplyDeleteWell, I liked all of the cakes but my favourite one was the blueberry cake that 4A made.
ReplyDeleteI loved all of the year 4 cakes. But my favorite cake was blueberry cake that 4A made.I loved the fisherman game. we made the pesto that smelt good. My favorite work shop was I.c.I.
ReplyDeleteI liked all of the cakes but mostly the blueberry cake that 4A made.
ReplyDeleteYear4B made some dilelicous carrot cake and it was fabulous .
ReplyDeleteThey were a delish to eat all of them were really healthy as well as fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteA "Hello" to Year 4 Students from the United States of America!
ReplyDeleteI am a college student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Mobile is located on The Gulf of Mexico. My name is Jackie and I am studying to be a math teacher for students aged about 11-18. A class that I am taking teaches us about technology and the classroom. Our professor, Dr. Strange, has told me about your blog and I logged on to learn about what you do.
Baking in school? How fun! The snacks looked yummy and everyone seemed to be having fun. Carrot cake is one of my favorites! It's so great to make healthy food choices, as healthy foods make you able to think fast and play hard!
I look forward to seeing more interesting things on your class blog.
Enjoy!
Jackie Gorski
University of South Alabama
EDM310
United States of America