WWB radio station will be the station that I will tune into in the future. it is very informative with interesting up to date news, and the vj's make it exciting. Taylor Swift was a lovely guest to have on the show as I am sure that this will draw in the teenage listeners. Massive "pat on the back" to all invovled I do believe that this station will go far! AMAZING.......
I really enjoyed the WWB'S FIRST RADIO SHOW, I kept on replaying it again and again, I wish I was in it, My favourite part were all the parts as well as I liked the way how you chose to put Music/songs and to at least give everyone a part! wish you the best
i liked recording it
ReplyDeleteI like the radio show and i ever
ReplyDeleteingoy it
Your Radio idea is fantastic!I love your radio!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like your radio show because you divided in parts really goodly.FANTASTIC!!!
WWB radio station will be the station that I will tune into in the future. it is very informative with interesting up to date news, and the vj's make it exciting. Taylor Swift was a lovely guest to have on the show as I am sure that this will draw in the teenage listeners.
ReplyDeleteMassive "pat on the back" to all invovled I do believe that this station will go far! AMAZING.......
hey guys....the radio was fantastic
ReplyDeleteHey everyone,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the WWB'S FIRST RADIO SHOW, I kept on replaying it again and again, I wish I was in it, My favourite part were all the parts as well as I liked the way how you chose to put Music/songs and to at least give everyone a part! wish you the best
Best show EVER I think they can't make a better one in the whole planet not even in advanced technology
ReplyDelete