Endless Ocean

Endless Ocean

3 Mar 2010

Blue Whale

Whale week took another amazing turn today when we found the Blue Whale. The Blue Whale that we found was an amazing 20 meters long.


In the Comments:
What do you know about Blue Whales.

A CHALLENGE!!!
Can you write a really short story about a blue whale in 6 lines or less?

2 comments:

  1. Wow I wonder when we, 4C are going to find a blue whale!

    The blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) is a marine mammal belonging to the suborder of baleen whales (called Mysticeti).[3] At up to 33 metres (108 ft) in length and 180 metric tons (200 short tons)or more in weight, it is the largest animal ever known to have existed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though the blue whales are the biggest fish in the world but I was wrong the white mother is the biggest

    ReplyDelete