Wow! This looks really exciting! I have heard that games based learning is a fantasic way to incorporate cross curricular learning in to the classroom. This looks like a brilliant way of engaging your children and will give them ownership of their learning. I have also heard that games based learning of this type has had fantastic effects on children's literacy levels, particularly with those who are generally disengaged and lacking in motivation when it comes to literacy. Thanks for bringing these fantastic ideas to our school. Your children are very lucky to have such a motivated and innovative teacher!
Wow! This looks really exciting! I have heard that games based learning is a fantasic way to incorporate cross curricular learning in to the classroom. This looks like a brilliant way of engaging your children and will give them ownership of their learning. I have also heard that games based learning of this type has had fantastic effects on children's literacy levels, particularly with those who are generally disengaged and lacking in motivation when it comes to literacy. Thanks for bringing these fantastic ideas to our school. Your children are very lucky to have such a motivated and innovative teacher!
ReplyDeleteWell done Mr Mcafferty!! You are the best teacher ever!! In fact, is the Manauri Sea even real?
ReplyDelete